Policy Link invites health advocates to participate in a free webinar on July 31 that will explore why and how supporting efforts to improve food security and healthy, local foods can strengthen our communities. Presented by the Food and Agriculture Policy Collaborative, this webinar will feature industry-leading speakers and data points to help you make the case in your own community.
Featured Speakers include:
• Judith Bell, President, PolicyLink
• Patricia L. Smith, Senior Policy Advisor, The Reinvestment Fund
• Jim Weill, President, Food Research and Action Center
• Oran B. Hesterman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fair Food Network
• Helen Dombalis, Policy Associate, National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition